Close window
Emergency Information

If you have an emergency, call 911 or 362-5111.

If you do not have an emergency but would like an officer response you can call 362-5115. Or you can view our contact page here

Close window

City of Rancho Cordova Rancho Cordova Police Department

Traffic Complaints and Abandoned Vehicles

Please use this form to send email to the Police Department, to report traffic complaints, or to provide information on abandoned vehicles. A name, email address and telephone number are required so we can respond to you.

Do not use this form to report crimes that are in progress or crimes that have just occurred. If you have an emergency, call 911 or 362-5111.

Your eMail Address*:
Your Phone Number*:
Date/Time of Occurence(s):
Location of Vehicle or Problem:
Vehicle Make:
Vehicle Model:
Vehicle Color:
License Plate Number:
Other Information:
(Describe problem or
addition information)
Enter the text shown in the picture*:

*Required Fields